Microblading, also known as Eyebrow Embroidery
or 3D Brows, is a semi-permanent technique used
to enhance the look of your natural eyebrows.
Whether you have patchy, partial or uneven brows,
Microblading will give the illusion of full beautifully
shaped eyebrows. No longer needing to apply make up
& powder to achieve this look.
(Giving the illusion of naturally full &
beautifully shaped eyebrows)
(Giving the brow a defined yet natural look)
(Gives the brow a soft powdered look without
the hair strokes)
FILLS - $65
(Enhancing up to 60% of your natural Lashes)
FILLS - $65
(Enhancing up to 75% of your natural Lashes
FILLS - $85
(Enhancing up to 80% of your natural Lashes
$150 4-6 weeks
$200 6 weeks - 6 months
$250 6 months - 1 year
$300 After 1 year (If brows are no longer visible, it will be considered an initial visit @ full price)
If your initial session was performed by another
technician, you MUST come in for a consultation first.
It is very important to follow your after care instruc‐
tions. You will receive your after care instructions
through email & you will go home with a printed copy.
* FAILURE TO FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTIONS
CAN RESULT IN :
• LOSS OF PIGMENT
• DISAPPEARANCE OF BROWS
• DO NOT get your brows wet for atleast 10 days,
besides very gently cleaning them with antibacterial soap twice a day.
Dabbing gently making sure NOT to rub off any pigment.
(No pools, saunas, etc.)
• DO NOT put anything ( including make-up or
lotion )on the brows for 10 days.
• DO NOT allow sweat to get on the brows, as the salt in
your sweat will fade, blur & pull up pigment.
• ONLY touch your brows with clean hands during
the healing process.
• NEVER PICK OR RUB your brows!
This will cause scarring. They will itch & scab as they heal.
Everyone's skin is different and reacts differently to the procedure.
Some will heal faster than others
and some skin can retain pigment better than others.
Following the after care instructions will help you
achieve better & longer lasting results.
All services require a $50 non-refundable deposit.
The deposit will be applied to your total cost of services performed.
Once deposit is made, your appointment will be confirmed.
The Remaining balance will be due the day of the procedure.
Rescheduling MUST be done at least 48 hours prior to
your scheduled appointment. Only one rescheduling
can be done without the loss of the deposit.
Any clients who are more than 30 minutes late
will NOT be guaranteed service on the same day
and can result in the loss of your deposit. A $50
non-refundable deposit must be paid again for any
• Anyone under the age of 16
• If you are pregnant or nursing
• If you have any blood burne illness including but not limited to Hepatits or HIV.
YOU MUST FOLLOW THE PRE-PROCEDURE
Failure to do so can result in having to reschedule
• Do not drink alcohol 24 hours prior to
• No caffeine within 12 hours of your procedure.
• Do not take Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin, Vitamin E or Fish oil within 48 hours of your procedure.
• If you are taking ANY prescription drugs, it is important that you consult with your physician before undergoing this procedure.
• Brow waxing should be performed at least 48 hours before the procedure.
• Electrolysis treatment should be undergone no less than 5 days prior to your procedure.
• Exfoliating treatments such as microdermabrasion should not be performed within 2 weeks of your procedure.
• Chemical and laser peels should not be performed within 6 weeks of your procedure.
How do I book an appointment?
You can CALL or TEXT 702-201-7696 and leave your name phone number & the date you would like to schedule an appointment.
Does it hurt?
Everyone's pain tolerance is different. I will be using a prescription strength numbing cream before & during the procedure. At the most, you might have
a little discomfort.
Pain level should not be more
than a 1 or 2 on a scale to 10.
Most clients do not feel anything at all.
What should I expect during the healing process?
The healing process takes 1 to 2 weeks. You may experience some redness and swelling immediately after.
As you heal over the next few days, you may have some itchiness & flaking.
It is very important that you DO NOT pick or scratch at your brows.
This can cause scarring.
You will need to stay out of direct sunlight during the healing process.
Keep water, sweat, makeup & lotion off your brows for the first 10 days.
You will be sent home with an antibiotic ointment and after care instructions.
Who should not recive permanent cosmetics?
If you are under the age of 16
If you are pregnant or nursing
If you are currently receiving chemotherapy treatments
If you are prone to keloid scarring
What can i expect during my appointment?
Your initial appointment will start with a consultion and paperwork that includes your consent form and aftercare instructions.
Please be sure to bring your ID. It is required by state law for us to keep record of your goverment issued ID.
IF YOU FORGET IT WE CANNOT SERVICE YOU.
We prenumb the area before all procedures. During the cunsultations we discuss the design and draw a shape , the actual procedure takes 2.5 hours for the entire process